Together with Gopher Athletics and the Minnesota Twins, Lisa A. Kihl, Ph.D., associate professor of sport management in the School of Kinesiology, organizes a panel discussion titled “Challenges and Future Landscape of the Twin Cities Sports Industry.”
The discussion will address opportunities and limits of the Twin Cities’ vibrant sport industry in a relatively small metropolitan area. The panelists include:
- Mark Coyle, Athletic Director, University of Minnesota
- Bryan Donaldson, Senior Director, Community Relations, Minnesota Twins
- Dannon Hulskotter, Vice President, Marketing & Fan Engagement, Minnesota Vikings Football
- Dave Mona, Sports media personality
- Ryan Tanke, Chief Revenue Office, Minnesota Timberwolves
The event will be held at the TCF Bank Stadium on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 from 7 pm – 9 pm. It is free and open to the public.
For detailed information, see event flyer.