Congratulations to LT and LTML faculty and students on strong showing at the annual American Educational Research Association conference in San Francisco this past week.
- Rethinking Online Learning in a Mobile Age: Seven Considerations for Mobile Learning Design (Bradford Hosack & Lucas Lecheler)
- The Role of Adventure in (Technology-Enhanced) Education (Jeni Henrickson, Aaron Doering, & Charles Miller)
- Discussant Reactions to Online Asynchronous Focus Group Participation: An Examination of Responses to the Methodology (James Hatten, Laurene Christensen (NCEO), & Kristin Liu (NCEO))
- Technology Integration in K-12 Geography Education Using TPACK (Technological, Pedagogical, and Content Knowledge) as a Conceptual Model (Aaron Doering, Suzan Koseoglu, & Cassandra Scharber)
- Earthducation: Tracking the Intersections Between Education and Sustainability in Climate Hot Spots Worldwide (Aaron Doering, Charles Miller, & Jeni Henrickson)