We are looking forward to seeing you soon! Save the date of Friday, December 13th for this year’s TERI Partner Network Day and don’t forget to [REGISTER](http://www.cehd.umn.edu/events/teri/Network-day/)!
*From left to right: Susan Ranney (Second Languages & Cultures), Keitha-Gail Martin-Kerr (Reading & Elementary Education), Martha Bigelow (EDRC Interim Director & Second Languages & Cultures), Barbara Billington (Science), and Terry Wyberg (Math)*
Who’s invited? TERI Partner District representatives, including:
- cooperating teachers
- principals and superintendents
- district administrative leads in professional development, induction, talent acquisition, and human resources
- co-teaching specialists
- community liaisons
- teacher mentors
- union representatives
- university supervisors
- CEHD licensed school professionals (LSP) representatives
- graduate students
- faculty from any teacher licensure program
- CEHD senior management team (Dean’s office)
- EDRC/CEHD staff
- and you!
Questions we want to address in our day together:
- What have we accomplished together? What’s working? What needs revision? What new work is next?
- How do we leverage district-university partnerships at school sites for P-12 learners and teacher development?
- What types of partnerships can we create at middle/high school sites between university faculty, school faculty, students and administrators?
- How can we deepen our elementary school partnerships? How do we sustain and renew our district-school-college partnerships?
The day will also feature presentations on school partnerships between CEHD faculty and teachers, including:
- Roosevelt High School’s IPad Integration project with Terry Wyberg (Math)
- Laura Jeffery Academy’s Social Class project with Mark Vagle (Elementary Education)