We are very proud to announce the following recipients of Fellowships or Scholarships awarded through the Tucker Center. These prestigious awards are made possible by donations made by Friends of the Tucker Center to support the outstanding work of our graduate and undergraduate students. We wish these recipients the best of luck as they pursue their academic and educational careers. Congratulations!
Edith Mueller Park & Recreation Memorial Award
- Alyssa Marie Schmelling, B.S. student in Recreation, Parks, and Leisure Studies (Connie Magnuson, adviser)
Eloise M. Jaeger Scholarship at the Tucker Center
- Lauren Elizabeth Billing, Ph.D. student in Kinesiology: Sport and Exercise Psychology (Dr. Beth Lewis, adviser)
Edith Mueller Endowed Fund for Graduate Education in the Tucker Center
- Skylar Schulz, M.S. student in Kinesiology: Sport and Exercise Psychology (Dr. Maureen Weiss, adviser)
Dorothy McNeill Tucker Fellowship Fund
- Andrew Charles White, Ph.D. student in Kinesiology: Physical Activity and Sport Science (Dr. Diane Wiese-Bjornstal, adviser)
Tucker Center Graduate Fellowship for Gender Equity in Sport
- Torrie Hazelwood, M.S. student in Kinesiology: Sport Sociology (Dr. Nicole M. LaVoi & Dr. Jo Ann Buysse, advisers)
If you would like to donate to any of Tucker Center fellowships and scholarships, click here to go to our website and do your part in supporting our outstanding students.